Ecler XPA Power amplifier series offers the renowned professional reliability of all Ecler amplifiers at an affordable price. The line consists of four models with power outputs of 300, 500, 700 and 1100W per channel at 4Ω. All models employ MOSFET amplification technology, are 2 rack units high and are based on a robust chassis with aluminium front panel. Thanks to their oversized power supply, these amplifiers can operate comfortably with 4Ω and even 2Ω loads.
They feature balanced input connections via XLR3 and 1/4" Jacks. The outputs offer total versatility thanks to secure connection posts with standardized separation and Speakon® sockets. An electronic limiting system for avoiding signal overloads and a switchable subsonic filter are also on board.
• Highly effective progressive cooling system. Air flow rises as a function of amplifier temperature. "Back to Front" cooling system takes air from the rear and throws it out at the front panel.
• XPA11000 features class H technology (3 steps)
• Easily accessible input attenuation controls on the front panel may be tampered
• Indicators for Signal Present (SP), Clipping (CLIP) and activation of protection circuits (PROT)
• Effective protection systems against shortcircuit, excessive temperature due to accidental blocking of air flow or other circumstances, DC at the output… to protect the amplifier and loudspeakers.
• Built-in, always active anticlip circuit
• Switchable subsonic filter, 30 Hz 18dB/oct slope
• Operating mode selector: STEREO, PARALLEL and BRIDGE
• Input sensitivity selector (0.775, 1, 1,4V)
• Balanced inputs via XLR3 and 6,35mm TRS Jack sockets
• Outputs on connection posts and Speakon® connectors
• Operation with 8, 4 and 2Ω or 4Ω in bridged mode.
• 2 year warranty
POWER 20-20kHz 1% THD
Both channels driven:
|Peak power 2 Stereo
|Frequency response (-1dB/-3dB)
|High pass filter (-3dB)
|THD+Noise @ 1kHz Full Pwr.
|S+N/N 20Hz-20kHz @ 1W/4Ω
|Damping factor 1kHz @ 8Ω
||XLR3 & 1/4” Jack balanced|
|Input Sensitivity / Impedance
||0.775V, 1V, 1.4V/20k Bal. 10k Unbal|
|Signal present indicator
||Speakon & Binding Posts|
Depending on your country.
See characteristics in the back of the unit.