Range of amplifiers with DSP processing and integrated Ethernet remote management.
The NPA amplifiers feature an AMIC module of digital signal processing and another module of remote management via Ethernet, which enables them to be controlled and supervised remotely from any PC connected to the network of the installation, or even through an Internet connection.
The EclerNet software application is the control tool of this series of amplifiers, allowing the configuration of the integrated DSP processor on each amplifier (gain, crossover, parametric EQ with 10 filters, delays, compressor, limiter, etc.), as well as the control and supervision of each amplifier status, group of amplifiers, individual amplifiers channels or groups of amplifiers channels.
• Two models available: NPA 2500T and NPA 4000T
• SPM TECHNOLOGY (Switching Power Mosfet)
• Analogue and digital inputs (AES/EBU)
• LCD screen and local controls on the front panel
• Integrated DSP AMIC module
• Integrated EclerNet remote control module (includes control of all functions DSP AMIC + supervision and management of alarms, protections, temperature, load impedance, output power, AC power voltage, groups of amplifiers and/or channels, output voltage limiter, system log file, etc.)
• Refrigeration through variable speed fan proportional to the internal temperature.
• Integrated anti-clip system
• Soft start
• Integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) and RS-232 remote control ports (Creston, AMX, etc.).
• Speakon output connections
• 3U height
|POWER 20Hz-20kHz 1% THD
|Peak Power 2Ω/1kHz
|Overall Voltage Gain
|Frequency response (-1dB, -3dB)
|THD + Noise @ 1kHz Full power
|S+N/N 20Hz-20kHz @ 1W/4Ω
|Damping factor 1kHz @ 8Ω
|Channel Crosstalk @ 1kHz
|Input CMRR/ref. Max. PWR
|Signal present indicator
||3 level DSP controlled
||3 level DSP controlled|
||Depending on your country. See charact. in the back of the unit.|
(pink noise, 1/8 power @ 4ohm)
(pink noise, 1/3 power @ 4ohm)